martes, 2 de noviembre de 2021

Blog Post 2: The Best Holidays / Concert Ever.

Hello again classmates and teacher, today I will tell you about my best holiday ever. I must also admit that, like the professor, I have never been to a concert, because I was uninterested or because I didn't have the money 😢.

Well, I remember that this holiday happened in February 2017, where for the first time I met La Serena and Coquimbo. This holiday was in the company of my family (my parents and my brother), for one week we met the best of these cities, where in La Serena I visited one of the most important valleys in Chile (Valle del Elqui), also the Japanese Park and beautiful walks along the beach.

On the other hand, in Coquimbo I was able to visit the astronomical observatory La Silla and the port where I went by boat and tasted the gastronomy, but what I loved most about this city were the beaches, especially La Herradura (left photo) and Totoralillo (right photo). I sincerely believe that these are the most beautiful beaches I have ever visited in my life, where I was also surprised that the beaches were totally different, in the first one the waves are big and restless, compared to the other one, where the waters were very calm.


But that's not all, after returning to Santiago, I went immediately to Puerto Mont with my girlfriend, where we met for the first time a National Park, I'm talking about the Alerce Andino National Park, I can only say: ¡OMG! It's incredible how nature can surprise you with its flora and fauna. Also, as an anecdote, we met two friendly french who took us (by car) to the entrance of the park and told us that they were amazed with the landscapes of Chile, by the way, they came from the Torres del Paine (another place I would love to visit). After three days in the park, we went to Puerto Varas to visit the Lago de Todos los Santos (I think the photo describes the beauty of the place). Finally we take a ferry to Ancud (Chiloé), where my girlfriend's grandparents live.








1 comentario:

Blog Post 7: Las Post: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

As you may already know, this is my sixth year of college, so I have a lot of experience, therefore, if I had to change the study programme,...