sábado, 15 de enero de 2022

Blog Post 7: Las Post: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

As you may already know, this is my sixth year of college, so I have a lot of experience, therefore, if I had to change the study programme, it would definitely be the subjects especially at the beginning of the career (especially in first and second year). For example, a subject called electromagnetism that I took in the second semester, I still don't know why I took it, to this day it has not helped me in my career (this is an example of several). Sincerely, I think that many subjects are there to make the career last 5 years, because if they eliminated the unusable subjects the career would last 4 years (even less).

Another thing that bothers me is that there are many untouchable professors on the faculty, but it is worse when teachers are untouchable and also teach poorly (I will not give names, but whoever is studying chemistry and pharmacy will know them or knew them).

But don't think that everything is bad, just as there are bad teachers, there are also super good teachers (especially when you are in higher grades) with teaching methods that are in line with the reality we are living, even sympathizing with the academic burden that we always have (unfortunately).

Also, I honestly wouldn't change anything about my faculty (even though a cafeteria wouldn't be a bad idea).  I like the rooms, the aula magna is beautiful, it has a lot of green area, or the place known as "los pastos", where you could have parties (when you could go 😢😭😭😭).



1 comentario:

Blog Post 7: Las Post: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

As you may already know, this is my sixth year of college, so I have a lot of experience, therefore, if I had to change the study programme,...