sábado, 15 de enero de 2022

Blog Post 6: Time travel to the future

First, a little reflection, just the thought that our life span is nothing compared to the time that has passed and will continue to pass makes my head explode. How many things in the future I will miss is a mystery, but we should always be thankful how fortunate we are to have been a part of history.

Well as for the question, I feel that mine is more for science. Just the thought of all the new diseases, treatments and even discoveries that I will miss out on makes me sad, but if I can travel to the future I can definitely be there the day the cure for diseases like dementia is discovered, the total cure for cancer or even travel to where no mask is used would be perfect (no more pandemic 😓).


On the other hand, who wouldn't like to witness the first contact with beings from other planets. To know how they will be, with what intentions they will come, what is their way of communicating. Unfortunately, I think these are questions that may not be answered in our short lives.



But, I want most at this moment is to know how my daughter will grow up in the future (yes, I was a dad in pandemic). I would like to see her when she grows up and ask her if I will be a good dad, also know what she will like, also to know if she likes the area of health as much as I do.


But I sincerely hope that time goes slowly so that I can enjoy my daughter as much as possible.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blog Post 7: Las Post: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

As you may already know, this is my sixth year of college, so I have a lot of experience, therefore, if I had to change the study programme,...